Sunday, August 07, 2005

Who Wants to Become a Documentarian?

All right folks. Ideas are streaming thru me like Niagara Falls on speed. Since my posting on Shooting People and here, I've recieved some good responses from several people who'd like to participate.
So I got to thinkin'...Why not someone make a behind the scenes doc about this? Won't bring you any fame and fortune, but do you care if you love film? You were planning on practicing on a guniea pig anyway, right?

Now, whatever new ideas pop up...I'm sharing with you all. So, they may range from the most dumbest-est to some pretty bright ones. This is one of the latter.

Interested, anyone?

Since we're talking pictures, why not someone take still pictures of the project? Or how about artists drawing us...caricatures, too, are welcome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home