Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bloggers You Should Know About...And Read Regularly

So why haven't I found out about these people sooner? Screenwriters who are sharing their art and craft with thousands of people each day....for FREE!!

Screenwriters who actually work and make a living writing screenplays.

How many working screenwriters do you know who'll take the time out to answer your questions?

...tick tock...tick tock...tick tock...

Need I say more?
Anyways...here are a few people all you folks should know about and follow their postings regularly (don't forget me in that process, though...I'm trying my best to share my own thoughts and musings...{is that a real word?}... with you folks). Wow...this last sentence reminds me of a flashback within a flashback a la STAND BY ME.

Anyhoo...here they are. Permalinks also at the sidebar.


John August

Screenwriting by Blog

Screenwriting Life

Complications Ensue

Kung Fu Monkey

Screenwriting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home