Monday, April 17, 2006

Q&As with Hollywood Folk

Turns out April is being very good to me. I've just started doing Q&As for the US Screenwriters Network bulletin and what a line-up I've had to begin with. Screewriting teachers Syd Field,
Linda Seger, Michael Hauge, and John Truby as well as producers Robert Kosberg and Johnny Sanchez (Find Me Guilty).

It has been bizarre having them answer my questions, especially Syd Field, whose book SCREENWRITING I'd read first and it taught me the nuts of bolts of writing a screenplay. All of them have been generous with their time and I appreciate that. I thank 'TV Film Seminar' for arranging these Q&As.



Coming soon: Veteran TV writer/director Ken Levine whose credits include, among many, and to name a few, MASH, CHEERS, FRASIER, and BECKER.


I'll post them here soon, so stay in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home