Wednesday, August 30, 2006

MySpacing Like Hell

You can avoid signing up with MySpace all you want, it will get to you eventually. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Let me get right to it. I'm doing this blog thing regularly (with a few months in between) and have just set up a new blog called Sound Minds which is basically a site for all things sound. There'll be articles, resources, free scriptwriting software links, tips, tutorials and all sorts of goodies. Everyone working with sound to tell stories are welcome and contribute to the blog. At some point I wish to have original content but for now, I'll happily link away. Just presented my first post about an article Walter Murch wrote for Transom and other thoughts on sound design. You know, the usual babble I chew out.
Hope you check it out and write me with ideas, suggestions, and, most of all, with your undying support.


We have to talk about how Sound Minds. Well it all started with my own personal page on MySpace. Then it went on to my creating a page for Hassberry Theatre Company on MySpace. Then I thought, "Why the hell stop there?" Hence the creation of Audio Theatre League, an idea for a centralized group for all audio theatre companies, professionals, and audiophiles of the world. We'll promote, network, share, debate, discuss and hopefully send hate IMs to each other over the use of pop filters and how Orson used to do it back then.

So there it is. All about my space on MySpace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home